The complete LEGO SERIOUS PLAY Facilitator training in cooperation with trainer Michel Cloosterman
Become a Certified LEGO SERIOUS PLAY Facilitator
In our comprehensive LEGO SERIOUS PLAY Facilitator training, you will learn the complete content of the method LEGO SERIOUS PLAY in version 2.0.
In just 4 days, you will experience the engaging, playful, intensive, and challenging training to become a LEGO SERIOUS PLAY Facilitator – the training includes 40 hours of content. During the training, you will learn:
The content of the Certified LEGO SERIOUS PLAY Facilitator training
- How to combine and apply the core process and the 7 application techniques
- Etiquette and fundamental beliefs of the method
- Dynamics and pitfalls that may arise in workshops
- The complete strategy workshop „Real-Time Strategy for the Enterprise“
- The full team workshop „Real-Time Strategy for the Team“
- The scientific background of the method
The learning content is delivered in both theory and practice, and you will design your first own workshops during the training. After these 4 days you will be able to design and run your own workshops for your clients and their specific use cases.
Join the original training offered by the Association of Master Trainers in the LEGO SERIOUS PLAY Method. The training is conducted by Michel Cloosterman. Michel works throughout Europe delivering workshops and trainings since 2011 and is the editor of the LSP Magazine.
For more information about the LEGO SERIOUS PLAY method, you can check out the comprehensive FAQ here.